Job Description for SEO Analyst
● Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
● Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
● Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
● Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on projects
● Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
● Implement link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals
● Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
● Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments
● Research and administer social media tools in support of social media strategy
● Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with goals
● Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
● Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
● Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
● 2 – 3 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
● Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
● Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
● Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
● Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS
● In-depth knowledge of Google tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console, as well as analytical skills.
● Given the importance of the ever-changing search engine algorithms, an SEO specialist must be adept at fixing the technical issues to gain the perfect visibility of the websites.
● Knowledge of CSS and HTML is mandatory and Learn more about technical SEO.
● H1, Meta tags, XML sitemaps, status codes, robots.txt, and the ability to solve crawl issues are among the other essential technical SEO skills.