Disclaimer / Liability
- use of the app is at your own risk. the app is provided on an “as is” basis. to the maximum extent permitted by law: (a) Quinta Systems Private Limited disclaims all liability whatsoever, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise in relation to the app; and (b) all implied warranties, terms and conditions relating to the app (whether implied by statue, common law or otherwise), including (without limitation) any warranty, term or condition as to accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality, performance, fitness for purpose or any special purpose, availability, non-infringement, information accuracy, as between Quinta Systems Private Limited and you, are hereby excluded. in particular, but without prejudice to the foregoing, we accept no responsibility for any technical failure of the internet and/or the app; or any damage or injury to users or their equipment as a result of or relating to their use of the app. your statutory rights are not affected.
- Quinta Systems Private Limited will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the App, for any:
- if Quinta Systems Private Limited is liable to you directly or indirectly in relation to the app, that liability (howsoever arising) shall be limited to the sums paid by you upon purchasing the app, or any in-app spend, i economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business, or anticipated savings); or loss of goodwill or reputation; or special or indirect or consequential loss.ncluding subscriptions.
- Quinta Systems Private Limited reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the apps published by it, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
Advertisers In the App
- We accept no responsibility for advertisements contained within the App. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the App, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not Quinta Systems Private Limited, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser.
- These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Quinta Systems Private Limited concerning your use of the App.
- Quinta Systems Private Limited reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective immediately, and the current Terms are available through a link in the App to this page. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them, and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of the App. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative on behalf of Quinta Systems Private Limited.
- We will send you information relating to your account (e.g., payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Quinta Systems Private Limited failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Quinta Systems Private Limited in writing.